After i put in the code for my 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 radio, the power came on but there is absolutely no sound coming from the speakers. The CD, FM, XM are functioning properly but no sound at all

DAngelo
0

Asked by DAngelo Jan 08, 2014 at 09:23 AM about the 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/ Nav

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6, Radio works but no sound

cynharris257
10

My just did the very same thing. Hope there is an answer, my battery died and after replacing it and putting in my code I also have no sound.

showcase117
30

Mine does the same thing my radio,CD,satellite radio,radio display on my screen that it's operational but no sound comes from my speakers.I know the speakers ain't blown or the audio output from the radio itself isn't the problem.I believe the factory amplifier is blown which sucks cause my warranty ran out on my 2011 accord.That's crazy my car 3years old and already have no damn sound.I wonder if you buy a amplifier from the junkyard does it have to be programmed to work in your car.I just wanna hook it up put in my code and listen to my music is that too much to all for.