steering wheel controls

Chicago123
10

Asked by Chicago123 Dec 02, 2008 at 01:08 PM about the 2004 Honda Accord EX w/ Leather and Nav

Are the steering wheel controls suppose to be lit?  I just bought a 2004 Accord Coupe EX-L-Nav, and the steering controls are not lit.

Logan Saunders
1,060

That data should be in the owners manual; did you read it?

Chicago123
10

Of course not!

Logan Saunders
1,060

That explains why you asked the question. But, most people don't read or research them when they have a problem?

Derik Ensign
5

I have the same car. The controls are not lit.

Chicago123
10

Derik37- Thank you, I appreciate the info.

Chicago123
10

Logan545-Before I submitted my question I did read the owners manual, and searched the web for information. However, the owner’s manual, Honda's own website and various other websites did not specifically answer my question. I'm sure this website was intended to pass along information and help those who had questions, not lecture them. Get off the computer and lecture your own family not us.

Logan Saunders
1,060

Hmmmm? That was a reasonable question; why did you respond by saying you didn't read it? Furthermore, if you have a problem with answers given to your questions, I suggest you refrain from asking them. That was not a lecture, it was common sense. Maybe you should try exercising such?

Lisa Stezzi
25

my steering wheel controls do not light up.