What does it mean when my 2012 Ford Fiesta stutters when making a turn and the power isnt there?

rckclimber4life
0

Asked by rckclimber4life Jun 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM about the 2012 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback

judge_roy

I'd inspect for movement shorting out the high-tension....the coil or coil packs or the power delivery disconnecting for the turns~....just inspect, use a chopstick....so you don't get shocked~

judge_roy

...unless you think that it is a fuel delivery problem~....clue me in~

15,315

if you have less than 60k miles on it take it to the dealer its under powertrain warranty.

pedroallion
75

This seems definitely a dealer problem - not yours - isn't it still under warranty? I would certainly let them address the problem!