2012 ford edge

pf17arty
0

Asked by pf17arty Oct 24, 2012 at 11:58 AM about the 2012 Ford Edge SEL AWD

this is third time battery went dead. Dealer keep telling me they find nothing. I have a electric wench for my boat, i took the power for wench off the battery lug. there is a inline fuse on power line that I hooked up. the wench has been only used 3 times. . The last time I took it in they found the power cable for my wench loose and said that was it . I don't have navi system just basic sync system. I still believe it's the radio. Need some advise

DavidH25

Radio? I don't know 'bout that...and why you say it. But a 2012 should be fixed by the dealer, and without the run-around you are getting. They say they find nothing? Keep looking. Go to another dealer if practical where you are. And if by chance you are in California and bought it new, there are strict lemon laws that they will have to give you another vehicle alltogether, depending on how long you have had it. Take the winch cable off..disappear it-- so they can't blame that and void warranty, and make a polite fuss. Say the words lemon law and see how they react. Whatever State you are in, some have it, some do but not as good.