how do you replace the exit/enter lights on c6 vette under the dash

c6vette
0

Asked by c6vette Jan 24, 2013 at 02:14 PM about the 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 1LT

Ilregal

I am going to have to start digging through my books as I think i have the answer off the top but want to make sure, if you don't mind?

Ilregal

I am a bit confused on what you need, to remove the bulb you gently pull straight out as these are ck type bulbs, well they used to be, I have a 1970 but GM is GM and as far as the parts and wiring etc. it doesn't change much, so if you could give me a bit more info. Do you still have the owners manual as that will give you an idea.