SX4 Crossover - space for 2 large dogs?

favabeads
0

Asked by favabeads Sep 07, 2011 at 08:01 PM about the 2011 Suzuki SX4 Premium AWD Crossover Tech

Hi All,

Wondering if this great little car can handle two large dogs. I have a Wirehaired Pointer and a French Spaniel (the breed is Setter sized). I take my dogs for a hike or snowshoe daily so they are in the car often.

I don't think a dealership would allow me to check that out as part of the test drive.

I'm on my 2nd Subaru Outback - which are terrific cars and have acres of room to spare but I work from home and drive very little. The Subaru is a little more car than I really need right now. But I live in VT and need the AWD and ground clearance.

Also - does anyone know if the 2012 will have rear seats that come out altogether? Would love that.
Thanks for your input!

Daniel Delgadillo
35

The car cant handle the two large dogs because is very hard and durable. In other word is an excellent car to buy !!! I am tellign you because I have and Suzuki SX4