So I have a 2006 acura rsx rs. This is what it says on my title. I have the 2.0L k20 motor, leather seats, and its automatic. I've heard of type-s and type-r but never an RS. I'm a girl and people look at me funny when I say it's an RS. So can someone please tell me what I'm driving?!

Shelbie12
0

Asked by Shelbie12 Feb 16, 2013 at 12:31 PM about the 2006 Acura RSX Coupe w/ Leather

Everything is stock. It has black
headlight housing, and I was told that
was JDM. So I guess I'm just really
confused.

judge_roy

Sounds like you are driving a beutiful machine. What do you want from the GURU's?

Shelbie12
0

So do I have an rsx-rs? What is the difference between that and the type-s?

DavidH25

On the title of my Corolla (actually registration I don't have pink slip) it says CE/LE/S all the trims

7jimmy7
10,625

till 2006 rally sport expermental [rally sport]acura two offered base and type s, ! known as integra in japan yours sounds like without the vin.type s with a few ad ons by jdm added by pre owner

Derek Youngson
25

Sounds like a typo to me.