popping noise in front end

airloot
0

Asked by airloot Mar 27, 2010 at 02:56 PM about the 2006 Dodge Charger RT

I have a popping noise in the front end when turning at slow speeds.  I just had the control arms replaced the noise is still there.  Does anyone have any ideas, I am running out of patience and money.

Davesrt8
35

I had the same problem with my 06 RT, It was my tierod ends according to REEDMAN DODGE , It was a 600 dollar repair ouch!

mr68charger
0

after checking multiple things on my 2010 charger front end noise which sounded like hard plastic hitting plastic especially in winter months i finally found the culprit !!! check in the plastic sleeve that covers the shaft on the strut the plastic cap had worked its way down and was bouncing up and down at bumps the item is yellow in color for now i mcgyvered it with a piece of foam i fitted inside the plastic strut sleeve . i hope this resolves your problem