KIA Sorento 2012 Audio issue.

alibaqer
0

Asked by alibaqer Jan 02, 2013 at 01:53 AM about the 2012 Kia Sorento EX AWD

I have Sorento 2012, Media sound was working yesterday, today I start it up and there is no audio at all, I reset the factory setting, also updated the software, and checked the Audio fuse? any suggestion.

Ronc258
2,790

2012 that should still be under waranty. Bring it to the dealer you bought it at and have it checked. first make sure that is covered by your waranty

alibaqer
0

That you for your answer, it is still under warranty, I thought iI can do something as the dealer is 500km faraway.

James Warner
1,710

if you havent made it into the dealer yet you can pull the audio fuse to try a hard reset of the radio. but more then likely the radio will need repaced. just remove the fuses marked for sudio with the key on until the radio loses power(im assuming it still lights up just no sound). turn off the key an let it sit for about ten minutes and reinstall the fuse. youll have to put your radio presets back in but it might "wake" it up

alibaqer
0

Thanks James for your answer, I came to the dealer and they checked the radio system and they said it is defective and I have appointment tomorrow to change it with a new system. Ali