Where can I find a front end protective bra for my 2012 Cayenne S?

ahblondi
40

Asked by ahblondi Feb 25, 2012 at 01:40 PM about the 2012 Porsche Cayenne S

What I am looking for is the common bra that protects the paint on the front of the
car from rock chips & sand abrasion.

lstein
285

I had a clear coat 3m film bra put on my car hood, it works really well and is totally transparent.

u248
20

Chk. AutoAnything.com. One caution: if y put a abra on, either the 3m film, or the regular black one, this could damage your paint. Be really sure y read all instructions and follow to the letter. Each time y wash and wax your vehickle, the bra should be removed. Most folks NEVER, EVER take it off, once installed. And if it does finally come off, the paint will be ruined! If y do not reguarly wash and wax your vehicle, then I suggest y do not install a bra.

ahblondi
40

Automotion said they will have black plastic bra to fit in the next few months. I only use a bra for highway trips. The car and bra are washed every time they are used. Never left on during rain, even on highway. Keep a good coat of Griot's carnuba on all cars in my heated garage. Thank you for your wise and astute comments, but I think I'll be ok. Clear coat: Dealer told me about this. Afraid of long term effect on paint. Expensive too. Thanks for taking your time to answer. I am looking for a black plastic bra to fit a '12 Cayenne, I can buy now.