I bought a second remote and would like to program it to work on my 2012 LTZ Chevy Cruze push to start. At Chevy dealer they are charging $70.00 rip off!!!

azizbel
10

Asked by azizbel Oct 19, 2013 at 01:02 PM about the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ

68,065

Put the working key in the ignition and turn it on and off 3 times (do not start the car), then place the new key in the ignition and use it to start the car. It will be programmed automatically

azizbel
10

This 2012 LTZ Cruze is a Push to Start, no where to put the key.

azizbel
10

Thans for trying to help but my 2012 LTZ Cruze is a Push to Start, no where to put the key. Anyone out there has done it or does it have to be only done through the dealer

sna19
0

Thank you for the information. Does somebody know if it also works for Cruze 2009 LS? Thank you, Nikita

68,065

Sorry about that, that procedure is probably for the older Cruzes. I'm sure you will need to go to a dealer to get them to program it. Check with some local locksmiths, sometimes they have the equipment to do it as well.

Pawan Pandey
0

I need to buy remote key of chevrolet cruze ltz 2012 ?