1999 chrysler sebring jxi the rear window is stuck inside the door panel when it rains water stays in the door and then floods the passenger front & back seat. How can I get the water out?

Elver Owens
0

Asked by Elver May 15, 2013 at 05:53 PM about the 1999 Chrysler Sebring 2 Dr JXi Convertible

1999 chrysler sebring jxi the rear window is stuck inside the door panel when it rains
water stays in the door and then floods the passenger front & back seat. How can I get
the water out?

15,305

there should be rubber plugs in the bottom of the door that you can take out to drain it. Get the window fixed and you wont have this problem.

49,595

I've just seen holes. They plug up with debris. Poke them open to let the water flow.

Morgpond
10

Its the design I have one you have to have a small drill bit or metal rod/wire there are holes on the bottom where the fender or panel meets and was spot welded. the holes go up on an angle either towards the front or back I don't recall. poke it threw an these hole by hand and the water will drain right out.

tommcmanis
3,425

Under the pinch weld. Under the car there is a two inch plug that will drain the padding. Take a large screw driver you will see where the two are separate gently work driver bettween plug and floor till flow is good. When you are ready to replace the window regulator let me know and ill walk you through it

tommcmanis
3,425

DO NOT KNOCK PLUG ALL THE WAY OUT. NO HAMMER