Heater Problems in my Chrysler Sebring JXI

Guido191
80

Asked by Guido191 Mar 22, 2013 at 05:16 PM about the 1999 Chrysler Sebring 2 Dr JX Convertible

I have no heat in my Sebring, both hoses are hot going in and coming out, the blower motor is blowing on all positions, and the hot and cold selector id turning fine and moving the arm at the heater box. What could be the reason my heat is not working?

49,795

You should have heat. Everything I would suggest has been checked and confirmed. --- The only thing I can think of is that "moving the arm at the heater box" is not actually moving the door inside. That door when open, allows air to bypass the core and deliver cold air. Is there any indication that the door is moving. Any different sound or blower motor speed?

7jimmy7
10,665

what feels hot on a cold day may not be,whats gauge say? should be 190*

tommcmanis
3,425

Control panel toast, or blend door motor,on the drivers side of heater box (outside) two torx screws secure it.