Can I put a USB connection in my 2011 Chevy Cruze LT?

exhaledeeply
0

Asked by exhaledeeply Jan 03, 2013 at 09:40 PM about the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LT Fleet

My 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LT has an auxiliary connection center in the middle armrest. It has two slots, one for aux, and one blank-off plug. I'd assume this is where a USB connection would go for the LT. Is there a way for me to install one? I've called the dealer and they don't do modifications. Where should I go to have this done? Is it expensive?  Thank you!

Robert Mitchell
1,035

Are you trying to have a USB connection to the radio, or are you trying to use it strictly as a phone charger? my suggestion for phone charger is just to uee the outlet with a car charger, my suggestion for radio is look into aftermarket radios... both options are ur best bet & probably cheapest route with out dealers involved

Kristina Dwyer
165

The middle console does have an AUX jack and USB port. My husband has used the USB port with his phone and PSP for music. It works. The car radio switches over immediately when in use.