2000 Buick Regal wont start

jaNellL3
25

Asked by jaNellL3 Jul 25, 2013 at 02:12 AM about the 2000 Buick Regal LSE

Ran fine all day running errands.After last stop for maybe 20 minutes, wont start.Everything else works, radio,lights, dash lights, bells etc.Took battery and had it charged, still wont start, even with a jump. It clicks, and everything comes on but no start??why?

judge_roy

turn the key to the 'on' position...you should hear the fuel pump whirring to pressurize the fuel rail....if you aren't hearing this, the fuel pump is burned out, like if you've run it low down to one gallon left, the fuel pump needs gas in there to keep itself cool....short gas=shorted motor~

judge_roy

you need a NEW battery...when you get one wirebrush this connection to the chassis/ground with a coarse wirebrush to renew the 300 cold cranking amps capability...this renewed power will put everything back working normally again~