Air conditioning does not get cold enough, freon is good, is there a problem with these

Joel
25

Asked by Joel Apr 28, 2007 at 01:38 AM about the 2002 Chrysler 300M Special

The air conditioning has been checked twice and no problems found but the air conditioning does not get cold, just slightly cool, what can I do to fix this problem

bovan
9,570

Dear Joel- I suspect that you are losing collant somewhere. The first thing I would look for is coolant leaking from the air-conditioning condensor. Sorry that I can't drive over to help you, but don't give up hope. Take it to a mechanic who specializes in AC work. Good luck from Bovan.

meanoldmoe
645

Possibly the system is overcharged, or undercharged. Other problems could be the a/c compressor is not cycling properly, or not at all . You could have a restriction in the system , preventing the refrigerant from circulating. The cooling fan could not be working ( either the fan , or the controller for the fan ), this is the fan that blows over the a/c condenser ( usually in front of the radiator ) to cool down the refrigerant as it circulates.

ahmede
0

you need your system flushed and refilled properly, oil and freon i went to petro canada service center, they have the machine