Average mileage on this car

cale420
0

Asked by cale420 May 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM about the 2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi Coupe

Thanks

operator_13

2.4 Liter is 20cty 27hwy >>>>2.7 Liter is 19cty 25hwy according to Edmunds~

operator_13

you may have started this question with a question, like "what is..., and capped with a question mark "?"...I was a dropout English student Failed at Composition class in College yet feel the need to bring more precise communication on the world. These stupid modern devices LMAO, or LOL, or WTF are just rude and assume you've got one of these suicidal handheld devices....drives me friggin' berserk....to difficult express yourself on a competent level, sorry for that~

Craig Dunham
155

Fuel mileage will (as mentioned above) will be in the mid-20 range... A lot also depends upon how you drive... A bit of a speed demon? Expect less mileage. Commuting in stop-n-go traffic or just around town with stop signs, traffic lights and crosswalks? Again, expect less mileage. Long distance driving, and you can expect higher numbers... As for mileage equaling longevity (how many miles can I get out of the car), it will all come down to care and maintenance... The better you care for the mechanical aspects of the car, doing regular maintenance and getting problems taken care of quickly, the more long-term you should be able to keep the car and the more miles you can get out of it as you motor down the road of life...