Change sparkplugs

ds19466
0

Asked by ds19466 Mar 16, 2013 at 07:14 AM about the 2011 Toyota Tundra 4.6L V8

truck run bad  wont idol  check engine on lo 4/wheel light flashing anti skid light on wash engine before i started
buy
t dove it home ok

judge_roy

'wash the engine'...not always a good idea. The reason is the high-voltage likes to jump and ground the nearest place that it can, if the igntion wires are weak will circumvent the wires and just jump to ground, hence lousy running....yes you might want to consider a new set of ignition wires, and spray down the coil pack with WD-40 (water displacer) and if you give the ignition wires a cloud of WD, the water will be disbursed and the vehicle will run right....in the words of click and clack the tappet brothers "wash you windows" will do more for you that washing the engine-

13,085

A 2011 model should be under warranty. If it were me, I'd take it back to the Toyota Dealership. HTH. -Jim