i have a 92 cadillac eldorado but every time i start the car it hiccups the owner i got off of said he just put fuel injector cleaner and it started doing that but after a while it shuts down and seems like the gas is not going threw what should i do

alexavier10511
0

Asked by alexavier10511 Mar 05, 2013 at 08:53 PM about the 1992 Cadillac Eldorado Base Coupe

judge_roy

check your air cleaner and egr valve- either of these can slow us down.

7jimmy7
12,535

needs some service, look at clogged cats or fuel filter ,thats why the cleaner was tryed and did nothing for the problem

Joseph Kopacz
335

Do you mean stalls? If so, get it checked out and let the pro's figure it out ... you'll save yourself a whole bunch of time, irritation, and bucks in the long run.

judge_roy

it's the EGR. it's always the EGR. what evil device gives your car a "dutch oven" every de-cel...only this time forgot to remove the blanket.