how do you replace the water pump drive belt on a 95 cadillac eldorado

firecaddy1418
0

Asked by firecaddy1418 Nov 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM about the 1995 Cadillac Eldorado Base Coupe

judge_roy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE3MFPi62m0

Ronc258
2,570

Look on the hood or thecross bar by the rhe rad do not remember what thats called but there is ussally a diagram on how the belt is ran

mike198420
80

if its a north star engine the water pump run off the cam and it is on the trans side off the engine and it has a tensioner that holds the belt tight. It should have a spot to stick a 3/8s rachet to remove tension off of belt to remove it. Install new belt and let tension back on.

Ogbuka Milanista
0

Should I change anything in d interior