1996 eldorado, where is my signal flasher located?

chantil
0

Asked by chantil May 11, 2013 at 04:18 PM about the 1996 Cadillac Eldorado Base Coupe

109,335

The turn signal flasher is located under the dash near the steering column.There are two flashers one for the hazards and one for the turn signals.Just turn on the hazard lights to tell which one is which.You need to lay under the driver side of the dash to locate.There is a black plastic trim cover under the dash that will need to be removed.The cover is held on with 7mm screws.

MICKEY1951
5

Tom answer is correct but I would like to add to It on a 2000 Eldorado ETC the 4 way flasher is right side of steering column easy to see & get to. The turn single flasher is on the left side of steering column can not see & hard to get to you have to reach up under the dash close to head light switch it is secure on a bracket I had to break the bracket to get flasher down to replace wires are long enough for flasher to drop down. When replaced let It hang loose making it easy to get to next time- I hope this will help Jack.