Help me get my dream vehicle down to my price range!

vansgirl
0

Asked by vansgirl Jun 14, 2013 at 09:57 AM about the 2011 Kia Sportage EX AWD

I am in love with a 2011 Kia Sportage EX AWD, fully loaded (leather, navigation, sunroof)
but its out of my price range ($21,000). It's been sitting on the lot for 96 days and there
seems to be a very limited number of used Sportages within 75 miles of my house. What
are the chances that they would come down to $19,000?

82,475

Only way to know is to ask. If they won't deal, walk.

nosmo
1,555

point out all the bad issues you see . or just exagerate about the problems. plus if your paying cash they might go to $19000.or just wait till they get new inveitory which is every month and they moght drop the price because they need space for new cars.

You think this is helpful.
V8G8
25

Say you don't like the color because that's one of the most difficult things to change about a used car and that should bring the price down.