1997 eldorado, How do i replace the HO2s in bank 1 sensor 1?

Bigjim1958
0

Asked by Bigjim1958 Sep 09, 2012 at 08:52 PM about the 1997 Cadillac Eldorado Base Coupe

I have the rented tool but there is no room to get to the sensor. It is on the manifold just behined the engine next to the fire wall driver's side. Do I have to lower the engine?

19,105

Try cutting the wires and put a boxed end wrench on it. When you put it back together use an open end wrench. If it comes down to it dropping the exhaust is way easier than an engine. To drop the engine the cross memeber would have to be dropped