Were there structural changes in Legacy from 2011 - 12 -13 that made it do well on the new iihs small offset crash test

But_dave
0

Asked by But_dave Oct 22, 2013 at 07:04 PM about the 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited

Looking to buy a 2011 and wondering if my logic is good:  that it would test similarly to the 2013

68,135

http://www.cars.com/subaru/legacy/2011/safety-ratings

But_dave
0

Thanks, and those are good - but I am talking about the new test that iihs does that has stumped many cars that otherwise test well. the first year they have done this "small overlap Front" test was 2013. And the 2013 Legacy got an "acceptable" on it. I know they will not test a 2011 -but if the car has not changed, logic would dictate that the 2011 would have the same results. So my question is were there any structural changes from 2011 to 2013? Thanks again