third brake light cover for a 2003 cadillac cts does anyone know where to find one mines actually fell off

renects
0

Asked by renects Jan 02, 2013 at 03:41 PM about the 2003 Cadillac CTS Base

i am having a very difficult time fond this part does anyone have a solution to fix it the clear cover fell off and i need a
replacement part or is there anything else i can do until i can locate one

45,725

eBay has one for $120 shipped. I don't know if that's a good price or not.

12,875

Amazing price get it quick. My fathers friend had one that fell off on the highway and the only place he could find one was at the dealer for $500. No parts stores had it at the time