can anyone tell me how to repair the thrd brake light on my 03 cadillac cts? looks like water may have got int there? Also my a/c suddenly stopped blowing cold air...was working fine two weeks ago..th

irishmn12
5

Asked by irishmn12 Jul 16, 2012 at 02:25 PM about the 2003 Cadillac CTS Base

67,955

http://www.ehow.com/how_7258364_replace-light-2003-cadillac-cts.html....Not sure on the A/C issue. I hope someone else can comment.

Harry Evanitcka
140

could have leak in A/C system , connect gauges ,see what pressure is in it ,could be compressor or blockadge in system,check fuses

irishmn12
5

Thanks