I found a 2001 bmw 325ci convertible at a used car dealership with 100,600 miles priced at $6,800, i was wondering if this would be a good choice for a 17 year old like myself that has an alright job.

Espressofiend
0

Asked by Espressofiend Jun 06, 2014 at 08:55 PM about the 2001 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Convertible

82,685

At that mileage time to do some maintenance work. Driving a BMW will cost you more than a Honda for sure. If your good at turning a wrench, it might be a nice choice. Read this wiki first, it will give you a good idea on what to expect...http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/index.php? title=BMW_E46

Best Answer
byannalfo
315

I wouldn't go there for your first car... I mean at 100k miles it could have no issues for a while or you could start to see things happening to it... but the issue is the repairs are going to cost you more than you'd want - even if you have a good/fairly priced mechanic, the partrs are goigng to be more expensive as will any luxury brand... if you really want a convertible, you'd be better off to look for a used Miata or something like that...