I have a1986 bmw 325e auto. on the floor. Shifter handle came off. Now turn key no sound. How do i reconnect so everything engages

jpspivey
0

Asked by jpspivey Aug 10, 2013 at 09:05 PM about the 1986 BMW 3 Series 325e

judge_roy

apparently a set screw came loose, an assembly broke....you'll have to take apart to get to it and see...unless you've got an inspection mirror you can see what is supposed to hold the thing in...that isn't holding the thing in~ I will see about an image for you BMW is outstanding with sharing their documentation (so you can get parts easier I guess) will look for what holds the show together...might take a sec~

judge_roy

did you lose clip number 13?

judge_roy

....take your time....