I have a 2010 Dodge Caliber and I keep getting "no fuse" warning and my radio will not work nor my auto locks, should this be happening on a fairly new car??

pj216824
0

Asked by pj216824 May 10, 2013 at 02:39 PM about the 2010 Dodge Caliber Mainstreet

14,195

its a chrylser product expect to have many of problem with it.

Bradley Shelledy
665

did they work before?

pj216824
0

Yes, of course they worked prior to this, it just started happening this year.

Bradley Shelledy
665

have you checked your fuses? Sounds to me that you may have a burnt fuse.

45,695

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101001104530AAQ28j3

45,695

A fuse that may have worked loose from it's connection from vibration, etc - perhaps never installed tightly in the first place - which would probably register as "no fuse" by a computer from a lack of actual contact. --- Only a physical check of the fuse and subsequent reconnection/replacement of the fuse will be a FIRST step to determine whether it is indeed the fuse or a wiring connection elsewhere in the circuit, a computer glitch, etc in the overall troubleshooting process. --- http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2366