fifth light not working,fuse?

bobandjoy
0

Asked by bobandjoy Feb 16, 2013 at 02:21 PM about the 2005 Ford Focus SES Wagon

My fifth brake light (the one at the top of the rear door) has gone out,I replaced all the bulbs but not working? fuse? if so where is it located/ thanx.

45,715

Generally there is one fuse for all the brake lights. Check your fifth brake light for power and a ground connection. If there's no power and ground, there's a loose electrical connector. If you see power or ground, it's plugged in and a wire has an open somewhere. Check around where the load may have damaged the wiring. --- Use your snow brush to hold the brake pedal down for testing. Put the blade on the pedal and move the drivers seat to apply a little pressure.