Real Windshield Wiper Stuck

Ford3996
0

Asked by Ford3996 Jan 10, 2013 at 01:31 PM about the 2010 GMC Yukon Denali Base AWD

I have a 2010 GMC Denali SUV, The real windshield wiper is stuck in the half way position and also has
been working sporadically.  Could you tell me what the problem is and would this be covered under my
extended warranty?
Thanks

45,675

I would try the warranty first. The worse that can happen is denial. Wiper motors have a set of contacts that keep the motor running until the wiper is parked. Sounds like yours are broken.

GMCustomerService
1,335

tenspeed, Sorry to hear this. I would be glad to check to see what your current warranty coverages are. In order to research the issue with your windshield wiper, I would need the last 8-digits of your VIN. Please send an email to socialmedia@gm.com ATTN: Vanessa in the subject line. Vanessa GM Customer Service