Impact on Price - Acura MDX

omarshabbir
10

Asked by omarshabbir Jun 03, 2013 at 05:05 PM about the 2010 Acura MDX Tech Package

I was planning to buy a CPO Acura MDX 2010-11, the car is pretty costly but well worth it even it being CPO.

Recently I got to know about Acura is changing the shape and alot inside the car in itse 2014 release which comes out this month (June). I am wondering if I should wait a little on my purchase since the new car might force drop the value on the vehicle I am interested in.

Please share your thoguhts, I am pretty confused but need to buy with in the next 3 months.

68,305

If your looking at vehicles in your price range, waiting a month or 2 for a small price drop vs the color ,options and condition of a car you just found on a car lot outweight the price difference.

Racer_X
11,875

The 2014 MDX will have new cylinder deactivation technology, which will make it a more desirable car: It will come with a V6 engine and you can use that for power/acceleration when you need it or "deactivate" 2 cylinders, converting it to a 4 cylinder, when fuel economy is desired. IF I could afford it, I'd switch out my current SUV for this one!

Best Answer