reset oil change sensor

magnerbunch
0

Asked by magnerbunch Jun 03, 2012 at 03:50 PM about the 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT

changed oil 2 weeks ago and change oil alert still pops up. does it need to be reset oor is sensor
bad? thanks sean.

120,015

Check the owners manual, lots of good stuff in there. 1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (Do not start the engine). 2. Fully depress the accelerator pedal slowly three times within 10 seconds. 3. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF/LOCK position. NOTE: If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary repeat this procedure.

You think this is helpful.
James Boos
335

Some company's put a reset switch in the fuse box under the hood for when you do change the oil. could always call the service center of local dodge dealer and ask them

easydee1961
100

reset engine light on a 2002 dodge 12 passenger van