hOW MUCH TO ADD LEATHER SEATS?

Pwash614
0

Asked by Pwash614 Jun 14, 2012 at 06:08 PM about the 2010 Chevrolet Impala LS

Matt Hill
895

If you are looking at getting your existing seats redone you are looking at around 1000$ to get real leather unless you can find a place that makes seat skins for your car which in that case it would be around 600$.

CJ Michaels
655

matts right, i got real high quality leather for my trans am for $800 (including OER headliner), since i spent so much on leather i decided to see if i could wrap the seats myself...looked up how to online and it was really easy after i got the tools

Pwash614
0

I was interested in leather seats. To put in the place of the clothe ones in the car I plan to purchase. Paula