I am getting misfires on cylinder 3 and 4 kia rondo. also getting idle settings too rich

NotHavinFun
0

Asked by NotHavinFun Sep 10, 2013 at 12:23 PM about the 2009 Kia Rondo LX

ODB says misfire on cylinder 3 and 4.  Replaced plugs and coils.  now getting idle too rich error.  this seems worse when re-started after the engine has warmed up.  Any thoughts?
4 cylinder LX

17,935

Leaking injectors during hot soak.

NotHavinFun
0

Thank you That is what I thought If the engine cools then the fuel from the leaky injector would evaporate I also have a slow coolent leak that they cant find The explination from the dealer is my head is warped and coolent is getting into the cylinders while the engine is still hot. They are suggesting I replace the engine. The funny thing is there is Zero coolent in the oil so I dont know who to believe The explination I am getting from the dealer is the

17,935

You still can have a problem with the head or gasket and still not get any coolant in the oil or oil in the coolant but it is progressive and sometime it will get worse.