What is the firing order on a 4 cylinder Kia Rondo

chasingghosts
0

Asked by chasingghosts Jul 22, 2013 at 04:48 PM about the 2009 Kia Rondo LX

Believe it or not the service manual only shows the order for the 6 cylinder but not the 4 cylinder.  .  As I am looking at the engine standing in front of the car there are 4 coil packs on the spark plugs. They go left to right.   If I am getting a cylinder misfire on cyliner 3, where is it???  What is the firing order???

DavidH25

1...3....4....2 ..........1 is far right of car/passenger side...left side standing in front of car looking at motor I would post an image but it will get deleted in a matter of minutes..... I give up...you win, no more images and that equals less help for folks ya know

NotHavinFun
20

This was useful The service manager at the dealership told me 1 ... 2 .... 3 .... 4 I have been chasing the wrong cylinder. Does anyone know if there is documentation anywhere? I would like to show this to him and ask why he didnt know it was 1 ... 3 ... 4 ... 2 any website would be useful Thanks