Discontinued Aqua Blue Metallic Paint

IROC85
0

Asked by IROC85 Dec 27, 2009 at 02:06 PM about the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

Does anyone know for sure why the ABM paint was discontinued? I heard to make room for the Synergy Green color coming in Jan.2010. I also had a dealer (that doesn't have an ABM) tell me Chevrolet was having problem with the blue color. If the color is a problem I'd like to know before I buy one with the ABM. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Larry Quigley
4,520

According to the camaro5.com forum that particular paint code has issue regarding chips, bubbles, dirt in the paint, and paint mismatch. Check out the thread here http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1289047