My 2009 CC has the phone button on the steering wheel, how do I use this with my phone ? what over equipment is needed ?

roysthor
0

Asked by roysthor Aug 02, 2012 at 11:12 PM about the 2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury

Jons78
35

Need To just have bluetooth capability with your vehicles stereo. Which im guessing it does since there is that button on the sterring wheel. You need to sinc your phone to it by making it searchable under blootooth setttings on the phone. The stereo might promp. you on what to do! Hope this helps

Lee Goldthorp
85

The consensus is that your radio is bluetooth capable and that the button on your steering wheel is there for you to push to answer a call or to disconnect. Read the instructions on how to connect via bluetooth that correspond with the make and model of your phone. Read the instructions in your manual that came with your car about the radio and in particular, accessing and choosing from the menu "how to set up bluetooth."