Traction Control Problems?

CGR
0

Asked by CGR Feb 16, 2010 at 08:20 PM about the 2009 Ford Taurus X SEL

Has anyone had traction control/transmission problems on the 2009 FWD ?
Thanks,
CR

motherof4
65

I have a 08 (I think) taurus x and have had problems from day one. I have had it in the shop twice now over the transmission shifting very hard. I am having trouble with the breaks too. I also have had it in the shop over it burning something out of the exhaust pipe. It was smoking and the first ford garage I sent it to said it was leaking coolant into the number 4 cylinder. They said that they could not do the work, so I had to take it to another ford garage who then told me they could not find anything wrong with it. When I picked it up, it was not smoking anymore but they said they did not do anything to it. In the past 6 months the break fluid has had to be refilled three times, and I have had to replace the break pads 4 times and the roaders at least 2 times. The breaks are rubbing again, and the break fluid light has came on again just yesterday. I have tried to get Ford to figure out what the problems are with it, but they refuse. I am seriously concerned that the breaks are going to go out completely while I have my 4 children with me. Have you figured out what is going on with yours?