regarding a dodge caliber SRT

jrkrone70
0

Asked by jrkrone70 Sep 08, 2013 at 02:26 PM about the 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4

My name is Jennifer, and I am looking for a Dodge Caliber SRT in inferno red that has an automatic transmission.  The ones I have been finding are manual, and I don't know how to drive a manual.  I live in the San Antonio, TX area, and am willing to drive within the state or to the bordering states to get one.  I do have a trade in if it helps in financing.  If you can help me find one, I would greatly appreciate it.  You can contact me by either texting me at 210-833-0705 or by emailing me at kronejen@hotmail.com.  I look forward to hearing from you, and greatly appreciate your help.  Thank you for your time.

28,405

Why would want something that is no longer made and had so many problems?

jrkrone70
0

It's all in how you take care of those cars that would make them either bad or good, and since I know cars and have a friend who is a mechanic, it's not a problem. What kinds of problems do they usually have?

28,405

Go to: http://www.carcomplaints.com/Dodge/Caliber/2008/

Racer_X
15,495

Jennifer...According to Consumer Reports, the Caliber had issues with the transmission, drive system as well as electrical problems. It's great that you have a friend who is a mechanic, but do you really want spend THAT much time and $$ with him. Also, I'd strongly recommend that you delete personal information like your phone # and e-mail address from this site....It just opens up Pandora's Box, in terms of getting spam e-mails and crank calls, etc.