Change 2nd row bench into captain's seats

Jen Hurley
0

Asked by Jen Oct 14, 2012 at 08:51 AM about the 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe LT1 4WD

I am looking to change my 2nd row bench seat into captain's seats (2009 LT charcoal/ebony fabric).  Has anyone done this successfully and if so, how do I go about doing this?  

edweebo
35

If tahoes ever came factory wth captain seats the holes should already be there under the carpet they'd just be covered with metal tape. Thats what I found out about an explorer when I added factory third row seats to it. You could also take out the carpet set the seats where you want them, mark the holes with a sharpie and look underneath the floor to make sure you're not drilling holes into anything that doesn't need holes. They also make drillbit stops so you don't drill to far past the sheet metal.

JPJ
0

I have a 2007 Tahoe with captain's seats (black leather) and I'm looking to replace them with a 2nd row bench seat. Are you willing to trade? I'm in Houston. I found an auto upholstery shop that will trade them out.

UV
0

Hey JPJ, I have a 2011 Tahoe with black second row bench seats, if your seats are in good condition, I'll trade with you. I'm in Dallas.

Fred Lawton III
0

Hey JPJ if you are still looking for a bench seat, i have black leather and I'm willing to trade it for captain seats. It's in good condition. Email me at FFLawton@yahoo.com If interested.

rar
0

I have a 2009 tahoe with 2nd row black leather captain seats I'm looking for a 60/40 bench looking to trade, if any of you guys have a lead or interested let me know please I'm located in Houston.

Msanders55
10

I have a 2008 Tahoe with black leather 60/40 2nd row bench looking to trade for leather captain chairs. 832-444-4322 live in Pasadena, tx

You think this is helpful.
venum306
0

I have 2nd row bench in my 2008 tahoe LTZ in black leather that I'm looking to trade for captains seats. I'm in jackson, ms.

Xavier Espinoza
0

I have a 2012 tahoe with 2nd row black leather 2nd row bench, I am In Arizona looking to trade for black leather captain chairs, please call Xavier @ (520) 36five-62fivefour