6 cd changer

rglaeser
0

Asked by rglaeser Jan 16, 2009 at 05:04 PM about the 2009 Buick Lucerne CXL

Where is the reset button located to reset the audio after insalling a new battery?

Robert Matheson
795

there is no reset button on any GM radio. the radio is incorperated with the BCM. If you've disconnected your battery and the radio no longer works, you will need to visit your local GM dealer and have them use there scan tool to reset the radio. sometimes the radio may need to be programmed with new calibrations. Many times, if you just go to the dealer and tell them you replaced the battery and your radio doesn't work they will fix it for free. My question is, why did you change your battery? The battery is covered under the basic 3 year warranty.

anjy834u
2,235

i don;t think there is any reset button. http://www.buick-lucerne.com/