i have very pour millage in my 2009 chevy aveo is 45,000 mls.

georgedlvega
0

Asked by georgedlvega Jul 18, 2012 at 09:54 AM about the 2009 Chevrolet Aveo Aveo5 LT

A HAVE MY CAR IN JAN 2009 NEVER I CAN HAVE BETER MILLAGE THEN 14.5ML  P. GL WHAT CAN I DO

68,305

Are you sure you are measuring it correctly? How is the car running? That is way off of 25 city, so I would suspect you would be noticing some driveabilty issues or it's leaking.

Alexandru Grosu
5

any errors from ECU? maybe o2 sensor?

Jason Zane
2,905

is there a huge gas smell? tailpipe smells gas? or under the car gas smell? that low mpg would make me check the engine sparkplugs to see how the car is firing. also, check the fuel lines for any leaks. are you keeping the tires properly inflated? there are many factors. start on the basics to see if any improvements can be done. http://www.ehow.com/how_7370030_improve-mpg-chevy- aveo.html

Clingon
0

Is this summer driving using the air conditioner? If so the 2009 aveo i owned when using the air conditioner it took 3 mpg away . Also if yours is a 2009 there is a recall on the spark plugs and their wiring. One other note when i had a passenger it would effect my gas milage.