I HAVE A 2008 SUZUKI SX4 AND YESTERDAY THE ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND RADIO, INTERIOR LIGHTS WON'T WORK MY SON FOUND A FUSE BLOWED AND TRIED TO REPLACE IT AND IT BLEW IT TOO. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRONG?

CKAYE
0

Asked by CKAYE Aug 04, 2013 at 01:11 AM about the 2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover AWD

BLOWN FUSE, RADIO WON'T WORK, CLOCK IS MESSED UP, INTERIOR LIGHTS WONT WORK REPLACED FUSE AND IT BLEW AGAIN

68,485

If the fuse blew again, you have a short somewhere. See if you can scan the car for codes. But knowing the code or codes won't fix the short. You will have to do some diagnostic for that.

13,205

Check all the components on that circuit. Since the interior lights are involved I'd begin checking the wiring going to the doors and inside the doors first. Especially if this happened during or shortly after a rain storm. Something may have got wet, like a worn or damaged wire or connector, and is creating the short. HTH. -Jim