2008 Kia Sorrento EX 4wd diesel had to suddenly break

IceFireman
0

Asked by IceFireman May 03, 2013 at 07:35 PM about the 2008 Kia Sorento EX 4WD

2008 Kia Sorrento EX 4wd diesel had to suddenly break once, after that there is some vibration and
unusual sound like rumbling when i am driving at 40-60 km is there someone who knows what
might be causing the problem

best regards

14,185

Sounds like you need to pinpoint the noise. Wheel bearings? Tires noise? Transfer case? Front or rear differental noise? I cant tell you what it is, i dont have those kind of powers. Im working on it though. It would also help to know what broke and was repaired before this.

IceFireman
0

hello friend nothing broke and nothing was repair before this.