Kia sedona

Andy Lewis
55

Asked by Andy Sep 24, 2008 at 07:21 PM about the 2008 Kia Sedona Base

Is a Kia Sedona a good car?

Alex Nicolau
110

No.

Andy Lewis
55

why

Alex Nicolau
110

They are made of cheap metal and poorly designed. Most parts stores don't carry the parts for them and for parts that can kind of be finicky (oxygen sensors, cam/crank sensors, control arms) you have to go to the dealer for and they can basically charge whatever they want and that is exactly what they do. And that's if you can find a Kia dealer that isn't closing down. I ran a repair shop and was looking for Kia parts one day and had to call 4 different dealers because the first three had gone out of business. Basically, they just don't last. Doesn't it seem odd that you can get a brand new car for 8k-10k?

Andy Lewis
55

R u talking abot the New Kia Sedona Base model?

NoMoreSedona
10

I purchased a 2007 in July 2007. I have had replaced: dvd player, fuse box because of no wipers nor horn, sunroof- leaked, power doors erratically decide to work/not work, and tire pressure sensors erroneously say there is a problem.

Andy Lewis
55

ok

Jordan Clarke
15

Our 2006 Kia Sedona is a great vehicle... its not the fully loaded.. but the only problems we had so far would be suspension springs squeak but that was replaced by the dealer and the tire pressure system stops working after we fill the tire with air.. other then that its great. I dont know what he was talking about "Kia dealers closing down" because even the small cities up here there is always a kia dealer

Harvey Katz
15

We have a 2007 EX and we love it. Great features and comfort. It is awesome on the road, and very solid on the highway. I upgraded the warranty to the full bumper to bumper for 10 years when I bought it and feel very secure in owning it for a very long time.

Treadwells
0

Our 2002 Sedona 2.9 has had about £1000 worth of repair work over the last 18 months... it is now a 12 year old car but we have had the alternator, injectors, cam belt, water pump, tensioner, fan belt all worked on in the last year alone along with 2 wheel bearings and the standard replacment of tyres... however with all that said it has done well to this point really and my wife loves it for the size and interior space.

Marc Havard
0

You could get the same answers from any brand owners, some are satisfied and some not so much, I recommend that you ask AJAX or another ass. with some data about reliability, my self I have had issues with my 05 Sedona but they where mostly due to poor maintenance from the previous owner and don't forget it's a budget car, you get wath you pay for.