maint reqd

Thair
0

Asked by Thair Feb 22, 2013 at 11:28 PM about the 2009 Toyota Corolla S

A Yellow Sign appears on the board of my car (MAINT REQD) What Does It Mean ? And What Should I Do
? Thanks Alot

judge_roy

Get an oil change and the mechanic will reset the code.

DavidH25

Ditto. If it comes on again you have a couple options. Take it to a dealer if you have the extended warranty (I see it's an '09) and let them do their thing, as long as they don't want any money.... that depends on the service agreement you have if you bought it new. If you don't have that service agreement avoid the dealer, too expensive. You might consider getting the OBD codes read, write them down and bring them back here, myself or one of the guys will help you. You can have that done at any large auto parts store, and they will scan it free..if they want you to pay to get scanned don't...find another parts store.