RIMS

fox4300
0

Asked by fox4300 Aug 20, 2008 at 04:00 PM about the 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring

I have 2008 mazda3 itouring i have 189000 miles and have had to replace 3 rims(factory $1400) and 4 tires. The repair shop said the rims were bent from hitting potholes and the tires from driving on bent rims. Has anyone else had any kinda of problems with rims or tires?

A Facebook user
25

If your rims are getting bent up it is very possible they got there from hitting potholes, curbs, bumps, etc.. and your tires cannot function properly if they are not set on the rims properly. Stay off those icky roads as much as possible.

Jen Antonellis
45

You should've gotten the package that covered the rims and tires then you wouldn't have had to pay outta pocket for all the damage that the pot holes do!