still having problems listing my 2008 honda crv exl. i have it pending listing 5 times, none seem to take. I'v giving two or t hree different emails, vin's etc. no way will it except my email address or password. can you NOT take one of t he listing and post it? Richard Redding goldee735@yahoo.com or goldee736@yahoo.com or goldee738@yahoo.com, thanks, I' m not a dealer. just having a rough time

goldee736
5

Asked by goldee736 Oct 08, 2013 at 08:57 PM about the 2008 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD

I still cannot list my crv honda. i have tryed 5 times to list it. either the web site will not except my email address or vin. it says we already have a listing for such a car, CAN YOU NOT TAKE ON E OF THE 5 PENDING LISTINGS AND POST IT FOR ME????

Racer_X
12,715

goldee736 ...Please send your issue with this to the Admins at Car Gurus via e-mail using the orange feedback button at the bottom right of this screen. They will help you get your SUV listed :) Bets of luck!

Racer_X
12,715

Goldee736...Just a heads up. When I tried just NOW to look at your listing, it says: Sorry, this listing is waiting for the owner to confirm their account. Please check back later! (Have you double checked your e-mail for a confirmation link, etc?)

SOsborne
5

I changed the color on my listing from Maroon to Red and it started showing...perhaps it is that simple?