Front windows and sunroof opening.

MKXMAD
0

Asked by MKXMAD Feb 23, 2010 at 05:51 PM about the 2008 Lincoln MKX Base

My wife has had her 2008 MKX 8 months. It's got 20,000 miles and it's front wheel drive with a
sunroof. Our problem, I have gone out three times in the last two months to find the front windows
down and the sunroof popped up (not slid back, just up). Any idea what could cause this. Could it be
my neighbor's garage door opener, she just had a new door put on.

mkxawd
170

that happened to me.. go to the car close the windows and the sunroof. then lock the doors. now stand back and be amazed.. now hold down the unlock button for about 8 seconds. Walaaaa your windows just opened.. Now take your finger off the button and push your jaw back up. now hold the unlock button down again for about 8 seconds and Wallaaaaaa the sunroof cracks.. Are you amoazed?? You/or your wife must had had the keys in your pockets and bent over or leaned and accidentally hit the unlock button for a few seconds. dont feel bad..i was stumped too . email me at dvdfreake@aol.com so i know you got this message.

WSSW
10

OH my goodness I love you! I was driving the used Lincoln MKS that I bought two days ago, and the rear passenger window went down on it's own and would not go back up. I tried the window switch from the front and back and it wouldn't go up. I was so upset that I got a lemon or something. Then I read your post. I went out and tried holding down the one button and the windows all came down. Then I did the other one and as you said, walla, the windows all went up - including the one that was stuck. Thank you you're my hero!!!

Beverlyc1011
0

I have a 2011 mkx do both windows open on the panoramic sun roof?